Tuesday, June 29, 2010

modern database engineers

Hi folk, I am afraid of this modern database movement. There were times men were free. After French revolution they put law obligation to be identified as individual by the first ID cards.Now this database movement is dangerous for the freedom of individuals. Of course commmunist times like it much, but I think we are ahead of the time of the most cruelt challenge the men of this world stand. The lack of freedom on global scale, as Auschwitz was limited in time and space. I do not support at all this database gathering movement. I was stolen from money and my identifity many times in last years. Since my birth I fighted for freedom. Get lost from me! My advice is to use your talents for envinroment safety as most of global mankind lives in poverty. This is a challenge for researchers and the politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment